So you’ve already been given Chef Melman’s Famous Tuna Salad Recipe, you have tried it out and you loved it right? But you have some left over and you are not sure what to do with it, I ran in to the same problem! So I did some brainstorming and here’s happened.
I don’t know about you but I love Tuna casserole! Now I ran into a problem, I did not have any peas! (Oh well, don’t really like them anyways.) So I started looking around the kitchen at what I had and here’s what I came up with.
Let’s Start With The Ingredients!
- 12 oz elbow noodles cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- About 1 1/2 cups of Chef Melman’s Famous Tuna Salad
- 1 cup French’s Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup milk
1. In a bowl add the soups, tuna, milk, cheese and onions. Stir to mix ingredients.
2. Place cooked egg noodles in a 11×13 casserole dish. Pour mixture over noodles and stir until there are no dry noodles.
3. In a small bowl add the panko bread crumbs and melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
4. Place casserole in oven and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle bread crumb/butter mixture over the top. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Remove casserole from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving
Serve this up and enjoy! If you liked this recipe remember to share with your friends! Thank you for joining us today and as always, if you’d like to keep up with me in my personal life just Follow Me on Facebook!